Launch and Monitor Pipeline Pigs with a SMU (Satellite Monitoring Unit)
"Pipeline Pigging" launcher application is used to monitor, manage, and control the launching of pipeline pigs remotely.
- Works in remote locations
- Not dependent on radio or cell service
- Solar or site-powered
Basic Features Include:
- 4 digital ports that can be configured to inputs and outputs
- Two 8-bit analog input
- Built-in GPS asset location, speed and heading for mobile applications.
SatAlarm-Server Web Application
SatAlarm-Server is internet-based and is for users and administrators to see and interact with their remote equipment.
- No special software required
- Password protected website
- Generate & print reports
- Export data files
- Full mapping features
- Last known status
- Poll for data and location
- Unlimited electronic alarm notifications
- Works with AMCi’s 24/7 live-operator call center